Make and eat your own Mole Poblano !
- Located in the heart of the city center of Puerto Vallarta, ChocoMuseo will tell you everything you ever wanted to know about Mexican cacao and chocolate.
- We offer chocolate and cooking workshops for those in search of a hands on, unforgettable experience.
- During 3 hours, you will taste the essence of Mexico with its fusion spicy chocolate sauce
From Monday to Saturday at 10:30 am, we will welcome you for a three hours session workshop.
In a fun and interactive atmosphere, you will:
- Learn the entire Mole making process starting with a visit to the local market to buy the ingredients
- We´ll teach you the origin and history of Mole Poblano
- You get to learn and recognize different chili
- Make your own Mole with various nuts, spices and cacao beans, and take a jar with you
- Prepare and eat a delicious Mole meal with chicken (we have vegetarian options) and rice, and a homemade chocolate dessert
This workshop is open to all from eight years old, and the group will be a maximum of five participants
If you wish, you can then enjoy an exclusive discount of 10% on all products made by ChocoMuseo in its craft factory
INFORMATION & BOOKING